Below is a list of City of Sydney councillors to whom you can forward your complaints and concerns:
- Lord Mayor Clover Moore email@example.com
- Deputy Lord Mayor Robyn Kemmis firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor John Mant email@example.com
- Councillor Jenny Green firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Robert Kok email@example.com
- Councillor Irene Doutney firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Edward Mandla email@example.com
- Councillor Christine Forster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Angela Vithoulkas email@example.com
- Councillor Linda Scott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or, mail to Lord Mayor and all Councillors
Please Remember: A separate letter/email should be drafted for each individual development application (i.e. 1 for 24 Pitt St, 1 for 26 Pitt St, 1 for 52 -54 Pitt St etc)
Your letter of objections must be submitted by the relevant date. Also, be sure to add DA Number and make it bold and underlined otherwise your objections will not be considered by the council.
Please send a copy of your letter to email@example.com or simply notify us that your letters have been sent. This will ensure our number count is correct. We will also be printing your letters and delivering them by hand for a receipt. If you have written letters of objection for these past development applications (DAs) – thank you very much. It is thanks to our strong and unified community objection that council has listened to us in the past. However, these new and amended DAs need to be addressed.
The Council will not take into account previous correspondence, and these new issues need to be raised. We need everyone to continue this strong letter writing campaign. It was the overwhelming response to councillors that escalated the attention to our concerns If you have any questions relating to these applications or you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org