Each letter should also be emailed to the following:
- John McInerney email@example.com
- Di Tornai firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shayne Mallard email@example.com
- Meredith Burgmann firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irene Doutney email@example.com
- Chris Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clover Moore email@example.com
- Marcelle Hoff firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phillip Black email@example.com
- Robert Kok firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Solomon email@example.com
Please Remember: A separate letter/email should be drafted for each individual development application (i.e. 1 for 24 Pitt St, 1 for 26 Pitt St, 1 for 52 -54 Pitt St etc)
Your letter of objections must be submitted by the relevant date. Also, be sure to add DA Number and make it bold and underlined otherwise your objections will not be considered by the council.
Please send a copy of your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to simply notify that your letters have been sent hard or soft copy to simplify this process and ensure our number count is correct. We will also be printing your letters and delivering them by hand for a receipt. If you have written letters of objection for these past development applications (DAs) – thank you very much. It is thanks to our strong and unified community objection that council has listened to us in the past. However, these new and amended DAs need to be addressed.
The Council will not take into account previous correspondence, and these new issues need to be raised. We need everyone to continue this strong letter writing campaign. It was the overwhelming response to councillors that escalated the attention to our concerns If you have any questions relating to these applications or you require any further information then please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com